Join me, Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, as I talk about the background to the remarkable and well-preserved architecture in Palm Springs called Mid-Century Modern – and show some of the highlights including the homes of Elvis Presley and Dinah Shore as well as important civil and retail buildings.
For more on the history and architecture, as well as guided and self-guided tours and a great smartphone app visit the Palm Spring Modern Committee site at http://psmodcom.org
Gary Bembridge’s Tips for Travellers provides inspiration, advice & tips on finding and having a luxurious travel experience on land and at sea.
For more tips for travellers:
– visit the site: http://www.tipsfortravellers.com
– follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tipsfortravellers
– follow on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/tipsfortravellers
– follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/garybembridge
– sign up to the monthly tips for travellers newsletter: http://eepurl.com/AUTIX
Music: Local Forecast by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)