http://EpicProAcademy.com In order to effectively invest in your financial future, you must understand this basic distinction: the difference between cash and cash flow. If your focus has been saving piles of cash, this episode of Financial Freedom Fridays will shift your priorities! Matt will explain why cash is no longer king, and he will show you how to generate and protect your wealth in this new economy.
What You’ll Learn:
– When cash stopped being king and was replaced by cash flow.
– Why living off of the interest of your savings is no longer a viable strategy for wealth maintenance.
– Why consumers are punished for participating in the economy.
– How to protect your wealth should there be a currency collapse.
– Why you should invest in asset classes that are essential to the economy; and
– How to identify these classes.
– The importance of understanding the mindset of different economic classes.
– Where the poor, middle class, and rich spend most of their money.
– How to use compounding education to increase your likelihood of achieving financial freedom.
– The difference between making piles of money and making streams of money.